This release mainly features changes under the bonnet.
I refactored the code so that the blipper widget class now resides in its own file in the new classes directory, where I’ve also moved the settings class.
I’m not entirely happy with the output of phpdoc, and I don’t understand why it’s come out like that. Perhaps someone will know and add a comment below.
I have no plans to commit the documentation to either GitHub or to WordPress’ SVN repository.
Finally, the change that users can see is the readme file: I updated the the text and the formatting so it looks better when formatted by WordPress and on Blipper Widget’s readme page on this site.
- Refactors the blipper widget code.
- Improves the readme text and formatting.